how to login
Please use the Registration number (In Upper Case) which is printed in Employment Exchange identity card by prefixing with your exchange code.
For example you have registered at Chennai Professional Exchange, your card number printed as 1996M00216 (In case you are a women candidate use “F” in the place of “M” while logging in. For eg: if the old Employment Registration is W/7054/1998 log in as CHP1998F00007054),
and your password will be your date of birth (dd/mm/yyyy) in this pattern.
FOR THE KIND ATTENTION OF CANDIDATES
1. Those candidates who have already registered in the Employment Exchanges desiring to login have to enter the existing registration number and their date of birth to enter the website.
2. They can also register their additional qualification on line.
3. Candidates who have registered their additional qualifications on acceptance by the Employment exchanges within seven days can take out a print out from the website.
4. Likewise, candidates who have lost their identity cards can take a print out from the web site and need not approach the employment exchange in person for this purpose.
5. Candidates desiring to register their experience can also register online
6. If omission /discrepancies in registration details are found candidates are requested to approach the employment exchange along with relevant certificates in person. A time limit of three months is allowed for such verification, they have to approach before 14.01.2011 for such rectification.
7. Candidates can also do the renewal online and they can also take a print out as a proof of renewal.
8. Candidates desiring to register their priority certificates have to submit a copy of the priority certificate by registered post or in person to the concerned employment exchange.
9. Candidates themselves are responsible for correctness of details entered in the web site.
10. Candidates are requested not to enter any details that are not true.
11. Registration of candidates whose details are wrongly entered will not be entertained.
12. Information on lists sent by employment exchanges are displayed in this website in transparent manner. Candidates can view the lists in the website.